Website Terms and Conditions
These terms set out the rules for using our website: Just Kampers Hire - Campervan hire made simple (our site).
- Who we are and how to contact us
Our site is operated by Just Kampers Hire Limited ("We"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 13026802. If you have any questions about these terms please contact us by e-mail: [email protected] or telephone: +0044 (0)1482 699659.
The following terms and policies also apply to your use of our site:
Our rental terms and conditions will apply when you list for hire, or rent, a camping vehicle through our site.
- Changes and updates
We may update and change these terms, and our site, from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by e-mail or by notification on our site. We will do our best to provide you with reasonable notice of any changes. These terms were most recently updated on 3rd March 2021.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We are not responsible for outages or disruptions of the Internet and telecommunications networks which are beyond our control and can lead to interruptions in the availability of our site.
We may suspend, withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
- Intended users of our website
To use our site you must be at least 18 years of age, our site is not intended for use by minors.
Our site is directed to people residing in England and Wales. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
- Account details
If you create an account using our website, choose or you are provided with, a username, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us by e-mail.
- Site material and linking to our website
We are the owner or the licencee of all intellectual property rights in our site. These works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a prior licence to do so from us or our licensors.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Do so in a way that as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists;
- Establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you; or
- Frame our website on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- Website Content
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site, such as listings created by the owners of camping vehicles available for hire. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary and you are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content. When you upload or post content to our site you retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you grant us, other users, partners or advertisers the following rights to use, store and copy that content: a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform that user-generated content in connection with the service provided by the website and across different media including to promote the site or the service on other channels (such as social media) forever.
- Content standards
These content standards apply to all material which you contribute to our site (Contribution), and to any interactive services associated with it.
The Content Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole. Just Kampers Hire will determine, in its sole discretion, whether a Contribution breaches these content standards.
A Contribution must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts);
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions); and
- Comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted.
A Contribution must not:
- Be defamatory of any person;
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- Bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate;
- Promote sexually explicit material, or include child sexual abuse material;
- Include or promote terrorism;
- Promote violence or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person;
- Be likely to deceive or mislead any person;
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- Promote any illegal content or activity;
- Be in contempt of court;
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- Give the impression that the Contribution emanates from Just Kampers Hire, if this is not the case;
- Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse;
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism; or
- Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
If you wish to complain about content uploaded by other users or their use of our website, please contact us by e-mail or telephone and we will do our best to resolve the matter as quickly as possible.
- Prohibited uses of our site
You may use our site for lawful purposes only. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person;
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- Through bots or any other automation programmes; or
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site;
- Not to attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of our site, the server, equipment or network on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site, any software used in the provision of our site or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party;
- You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, allowing you to contact other users in relation to arranging a rental or hire of a camping vehicle (interactive services.)
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site;
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to our site;
- Issue of a warning to you;
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- Further legal action against you;
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law; or
- Disclosure of your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
- Do not rely on information on this site
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
- Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
We are not responsible for viruses and we do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any services to you, which will be set out in our rental terms and conditions.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with: use of, or inability to use, our site; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for: loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by: following our advice, applying an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements for your hardware.
Our trademarks are UK registered trademarks of Just Kampers Limited. You are not permitted to use them without approval from Just Kampers Limited
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.